Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekly Skin Idea - Battlecast Volibear

Hello summoners, Shady here with another weekly skin idea. This weeks skin idea is Battlecast Volibear, my favorite part of this skin is that he turns into a tank form when you Q(the ability where he flips someone over his back), I also love his ultimate because of how cool looks, as well as the Battlecast theme, and I think he fits right in with it(continue reading to see a preview of his abilities with this skin!). I found this skin on Reddit, here is the artist's site. I heard about this skin about a year ago and finally decided to write about it for this week's skin idea, hope you guys like it! I would love if you guys told me what you think of this skin in the comments of this post. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in next weeks skin idea.


Preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment