Monday, July 28, 2014

What I thought of Doom Bots

Doom Bots have left the station and went back to the workshop so Riot can make some improvements. In this post lets see what I thought about Doom Bots and what I think Riot can change.



The first time I played Doom Bots my reaction was "What the hell is this!". Unfortunately I lost that game. The Doom Bots are way too over powered, but that's what Riot was going for. Riot was trying to make a gamemode that can be played with friends just to have some fun and get away from all the competitive play. I think Doom Bots was a great idea and even thought I lost my first game I still enjoyed myself. I don't really see Doom Bots coming back to the Rift, but if Riot does bring it back I do think people will have loads of fun playing it.

The one think I would really like Riot to change is how overpowered the bots are. Just one little nerf to them would be nice.

Let me know in the comments, what you guys thought of Doom Bots and if you won any matches against these extremely powerful bots. That's all for this post and i'll see you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment