Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weekly skin idea - Devil Thresh

This weeks skin idea is Devil Thresh. I came across this skin on Google, but saw that it's creator is someone by the name of Simon Boxer, a link to his website can be found here. This skin strikes me with no surprise, as Thresh is already all about death and capturing peoples souls. This skin gives Thresh quite a bit of hair, that's not my most favorite part of the skin, but I can live with it. What this skin does have a lot of is the color red and fire, obviously he's suppose to be the devil! No devil skin would be complete without the addition of the devils famous pitch fork. I can see Thresh's recall animation with this skin being Thresh going into the ground of summoner's rift and into the depths of hell. That's all for this week's skin idea. I'll catch you all in the next post and remember to comment on this skin and send me suggestions for future weekly skin idea's.

No comments:

Post a Comment