Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekly skin concept - Zombie Gnar

Sorry I have missed a few weeks of posting the weekly skin concept. I have really busy with the PBE and a bunch of other things, but I hope this weekss skin concept makes up for it, ZOMBIE GNAR!!! I first spotted this skin concept on DeviantArt by our old friend Gevurah Studios. This skin imediatly caught my eye, due to how colorful it is. This skin is pretty cool, but I would have really liked to see Mega Gnar in this skin. I find the torn up ear, bloodshot eyes, and sticking out brain, were all a great touch. That's all for this week's skin concept, but while I have you reading I would like to know if you guys like the League Of Legends in-game cursor. Please let me know in the comments of this post(or tweet me @inarwhale), so I know if I should keep it or get rid of it. Thank you and have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment